The Sunday Gallery Walk will take place from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., as downtown galleries host a progressive brunch of sorts, similar to the Gallery Walks that they host on the First Friday of each month. Gallerygoers will enjoy, not only art exhibits, but also brunchy refreshments as they stroll from gallery to gallery.
Several local galleries have announced what they will be serving:
• Assorted seasonal pastries and coffee at the Troika Gallery
• Bagels with cream cheese at the South Street Art Guild
• French toast casserole at Easton’s Promise
• Fresh fruit at the Cottage Studio and Gallery
• Ham biscuits with butter, jellies and jams at Grafton Galleries
• Ham, potato quiche and fruit at the Trippe-Hilderbrandt Gallery
Have a bite of this here, a glass of that there, and so on around town.
Stop by the Plein Air–Easton! Welcome Center at Red Hen Coffeehouse and Café, any local gallery, or the Easton Welcome Center at 11 South Harrison Street to pick up a free pocket-size map of Easton’s art galleries.
For more information, visit pleinaireaston.com or phone the Plein Air–Easton! hotline at 410.822.7297.