Vessels will be decorated in honor of someone who is serving in the military, fire department and or police department.
At the Ferry Dock in Oxford at 6:30 PM to line up for the event. The boats will be on parade from the ferry dock to Pier Street Marina. The main viewing area will be Town Park & Masthead Restaurant.
Schedule of other Events in Town Park that day:
· 2:00-4:00 Mystery Loves Company Book Signing “Terror on the Chesapeake” by War of 1812, Chesapeake Bay region expert Christopher George.
· 3:30- 5:00 Music by: The Free & Easy Band
· 4:00-6:00 Food Concessions by Oxford Market
· 4:00- 5:00 Face Painting provided by Recreation & Parks
· 5:00-7:00 Bluegrass Music in the Park / The MacGlashan’s
· 7:00 Boat Parade
If interested in participating: Boats depart Ferry Dock @ 7:00 motor to Pier Street Marina. Go to: www.portofoxford.com to register your vessel!