“Spend an enchanted evening at Adkins Arboretum in Ridgely, Maryland. As twilight falls, mingle in the meadow, under a tent, or beneath the stars, surrounded by the Arboretum’s 400 acres of native meadows, wetlands, forests, and streams.
Entertainment, food, cocktails, live and silent auctions:
Magic with Eric Henning be dazzled by this amazing magician known throughout the DC metropolitan area (http://www.henningmagic.com/)
Music by Fly by Nite (www.flybyniteband.com)
Stargazing with the Delmarva Stargazers – explore the celestial wonders of the Arboretum’s skies through telescopes (www.delmarvastargazers.org)
Live and silent auctions: Cal Gray will serve as auctioneer for the live auction, with items generously donated to the Arboretum, including:
· classic, fully restored 13.5’ Boston Whaler, perfect to enjoy along the Eastern Shore waterways – comes fully loaded/ready to go complete with bimini top, trailer – the works!
· vacation stay on Grace Bay in Turks & Caicos (www.turkscaicosrental.com )
· five-day private English gardens tour for four
· Chesapeake Bay cruise for eight aboard the 42’ Aquadance – complete with wine and hors d’oeuvres from the Narrows Restaurant on Kent Island, Maryland
· night on the town for six in Easton, Maryland – stretch limousine service with cocktails and dinner for six at the Chef’s Table, Martini’s Restaurant
· dinner cruise along the Miles River in Easton, Maryland
· weeklong, oceanfront stay for 6-8 people on 76 th street in Ocean City, Maryland
Visit www.adkinsarboretum.org for auction updates.
Tickets/Information: $75/person. RSVP by September 12. Tickets held at the door. Visit www.adkinsarboretum.org, email email@example.com, or phone 4106342847, ext. 0.”