At WSW (Women Supporting Women) we’re learning as we go during this difficult time. Here are some updates regarding WSW we thought might be helpful to our survivors, followers, and community.
- Office Closed until Monday, April 6th. Since, Thursday, March 19th WSW’s employees have been working from home. We can be reached through email and by phone. Both of these are being checked on a regular basis and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Upcoming Events. Due to Governor Hogan’s Executive Orders, WSW has made some hard decisions regarding upcoming events.
- Bingo has been rescheduled to Thursday, November 5th.
- “Your Healthiest You” Conference will be rescheduled. This date is still to be determined.
- Bras for a Cause in May has been canceled. We will be holding this event in 2021 with the theme “All Things Maryland”.
- Walk for Awareness – Still scheduled for Saturday, June 27 with a rain date of June 28th at Pemberton Park in Salisbury.
- Stay engaged with WSW on Social Media Sites. Please visit us on one or more of our social media sites for updates, information, and conversation.