The Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation Upper Shore Division of Workforce Development cordially invites Queen Anne’s County Business Owners to attend a Business After Hours Mixer
Thursday, August 26, 2010 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
At the Chesapeake Exploration Center
425 Piney Narrows Road, Chester, MD 21619
(Exit 41 from U.S. Rt 50/301)
Light refreshments will be served
Meet Workforce Development representatives and find out more about the free services available to Employers through DLLR, such as:
• Listing vacant positions on the Maryland Workforce Exchange website
• Matching businesses with qualified candidates through employee recruitment;
• Pre-screening of potential employees;
• Providing training dollars to businesses for current employees; and
• Getting businesses employment related tax credits.
This event is hosted by the Queen Anne’s County Department of Economic Development, Agriculture and Tourism. For more information about this and other upcoming events, visit our website at www.choosequeenannes.com or on Facebook at “Discover Queen Anne’s.”