Talbot, Caroline, Dorchester, Kent and Queen Anne’s Counties Chambers of Commerce are helping small businesses grow their presence online by sponsoring a Free Google Local Marketing Power Workshop, which will feature a lesson about how to optimize their free google business listing to rise to the top of the search results.
The workshop will be hosted on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at Chesapeake College – 1000 College Circle Kent Humanities Bldg – Cadby Theatre, Wye Mills, MD 21679 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Let’s Put Our Cities on the Map is a program from Google that brings community members, business owners, and civic leaders together to help small businesses succeed on the web.
“4 out of 5 consumers use search engines to find local information nearby, yet only 37% of businesses have claimed their listing on a search engine,” says Emily Harris, Manager of Google’s Let’s Put Our Cities on the Map program. “Small businesses are the engine of local economies and when they flourish, their communities do as well.”
When you attend the “Google Local Marketing Power Workshop” you will:
- Learn how to get more positive reviews on your Google listing
- Discover how to select the best categories on your Google listing that will bring you more qualified leads
- Uncover the exact steps it takes to get the coveted “3-pack” Google listing (one of the 3 listings that show at the top of the search results)- so you can get tons of targeted traffic to your website
- Understand if Google is penalizing your website (causing you to lose massive amounts of business) and how to fix it
- Discover how to put search engine optimization (SEO) to work for your website so you can get massive amounts of free, targeted traffic
- Learn how to use Google Analytics to convert more website visitors into paying customers
- Empower you to use online advertising to get new customers (without spending a fortune)
- Walk away with proven, profitable marketing strategies you can implement immediately to get new customers, get customers to return more often, and spend more when they do!
- Get your business verified on Google maps (if it’s not already) and expedite the process to 5 days or less with no postcard required!
- Correct any errors on your Google listing (as Official City Partners, we have direct access to a dedicated Google team who will fix any complex errors)
Come early to make sure you get free Google totes, pens and coupons!
Only 90 Seats are available. Check-in and refreshments available at 8am.
Please RSVP at http://bit.ly/1QXIvqI or through the Talbot Chamber website, www.talbotchamber.org.
Let’s Put Our Cities on the Map is a program that empowers communities to support their local businesses and encourage them to get on the map. Local businesses keep our communities strong; when we help them succeed on the web, they make our communities even stronger. The Google Local Marketing Power Workshop is a Google presentation hosted by Talbot, Caroline, Dorchester, Kent and Queen Anne’s Counties Chambers of Commerce in cooperation with 360 Business Success, Official Google Partner.