The 18th Annual Senior Summit is back by popular demand for in person activities. This year’s event will take place on Friday, May 19, 2023, from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm at the Queen Anne’s County 4-H Park in Centreville.
The summit is open to all ages and will feature a health and wellness fair, vendors, entertainment, and food for purchase.
Queen Anne’s County Department of Community Services Area Agency on Aging invites the public to celebrate your spirit the week leading up to the summit and then joining us at the 4-H Park on May 19th.
Spirit Week Themes:
- Monday May 15 – Pajama Day
- Tuesday May 16 – Crazy Hat and Sock Day
- Wednesday May 17 – Patriotic Day
- Thursday May 18 – Sports Day
- Friday May 19 – Mardi Gras Day at the 4-H Park
For additional information call the Department of Community Services Area Agency on Aging at (410)758-1040