Roberta Lilly, MD, medical director for University of Maryland Shore Regional Health’s Breast Center and Christopher Levey, MD, medical director for radiology for UM Shore Regional Health, will kick off the “Ask the Expert” Series on Tuesday, October 1 with a free educational talk about “What is New and What is Old in Breast Cancer Care.” The talk takes place at 7:00 p.m. at UM Shore Medical Pavilion at Queenstown, located at 125 Shoreway Drive in Queenstown.
Current dates and locations for the Ask the Expert series include:
• Roberta Lilly, MD, UM Shore Regional Breast Center and Christopher Levey, MD, “What is New and What is Old in Breast Cancer Care,” 7:00 p.m, UM Shore Medical Pavilion at Queenstown;
• Richard Fritz, MD, Shore Pediatrics, “Keeping your Children Healthy this Season,” Tuesday, October 8, 7:00 p.m., Talbot County Library, Easton;
• Khalid Kurtom, MD, Chesapeake Neurological Surgery, LLC, “Management of Back Pain,” Wednesday, October 9, 7:00 p.m., Caroline County Public Library, Denton;
• Anna Ahn, MD, Midshore Pulmonary Associates, “Living Well with Obstructive Lung Disease,” Thursday, October 24, 2:00 p.m., Talbot Senior Center, Easton;
• Duane Cespedes, MD, Shore Comprehensive Urology/The Continence and Pelvic Health Center, “Fixing the Leaky Faucet: Evaluation and Treatment of Urinary Incontinence,” Tuesday, November 5, 7:00 p.m., UM Shore Medical Pavilion at Queenstown.
“Ask the Expert,” is a free community health program sponsored by UM Shore Regional Health. The “Ask the Expert” series is an ongoing program that will be offered throughout the year. The next seminar series takes place in early 2014. Seating is limited; please RSVP to Cathy Wright at 410-822-1000, ext. 5222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.