From Department of Natural Resources – Who needs a Maryland License or Maryland Registration?
Unless exempt below, anglers fishing in the Atlantic Ocean, Coastal Bays or tributaries must be licensed or registered with the State. You do not need to be licensed or registered with the State if you are:
• Under 16 years of age;
• A registered angler with the State of Maryland and fishing from a boat holding a valid tidal/salt water license issued by Potomac River Fisheries Commission, the Commonwealth of Virginia or the State of Maryland;
• In possession of a valid commercial tidal fish license;
• Fishing from a licensed commercial fishing pier;
• A registered angler with the State of Maryland and fishing on a free fishing pier;
• Owner or owners of non-paying guest fishing from private real property or an attached pier in the Potomac River;
• Fishing from a licensed charter boat;
• Fishing on a free fishing day – the first two Saturdays in June and July 4;
• A registered angler with the State of Maryland and possesses a Virginia Saltwater recreational fishing license; or
• In possession of a Potomac River Fisheries Commission recreational fishing license.
• A resident of MD, on active duty with the armed forces, on leave with official leave orders.
If you have any questions about fishing licenses, visit the DNR web site www.dnr.maryland.gov or call 1-877-620-8367.
The following information was gathered from the following web site. If you want more information about a particular site or would like to see an aerial map of the exact location, visit www.hookandbullet.com/cn/fishing-queen-annes-md.
Alder Branch, Butler Cove, Conquest Beach, Earle Creek, Emory Creek, Gravel Run, Grove Creek, Mezick Farm Pond Dam, Middle Quarter Cove, Mill Stream Branch, Miller Creek, Piney Cove, Reed Creek, Robin Cove, Three Bridges Branch, Tilghman Cove
Cabin Cove, Calfpasture Cove, Tubby Cove, Wickes Beach
Abbott Cove, Bogle Cove, Ditchers Cove, Durdin Creek, Earle Cove, Hail Creek, Little Queenstown Creek, Queenstown Creek, Sadlers Cove, Salthouse Cove, Shipyard Creek, Tilghman Creek, Walsey Creek, Wesley Creek, Winchester Creek
Rock Hall Locations
Church Creek, Cliffs Bight, Corsica River, Deep Cove, Eastern Neck Narrows, Fryingpan Cove, Goose Cove, Grays Inn Creek, Long Cove, Short Cove, Wilson Pond